Directorate Wide Standards
All Services will conduct an annual survey of customers on the key indicators of satisfaction and the following commitment to provide a high standard of service delivery:
- a friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
- to be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration
- to have opportunities to provide feedback and help facilitate continuous improvement
- to be helped by appropriately trained staff
- to have enquiries responded to within a specified time
- services will be promoted to all new staff and students as part of induction processes
- to be informed of any unexpected disruption to service
- With the exception of the Library, all services are available from 8:45 am to 5:00 pm
Other Service Standards
We aim to order 90% of reading-list items within one week of the order being submitted. We aim to make 90% of ordered material available within 18 working days.
Inter Library Loan requests will be dealt within 2 working days of receipt. We aim to satisfy 96% of request within 7 working days.
We will ensure students will be offered an appointment dated within 3 weeks of receiving their diagnostic report.
We will offer at least 2 drop-in sessions per week
We will provide those entitled to laptop loans a maximum wait of 6 weeks.
All student letter requests to be completed within 5 working days
Staff available via the online Ambassador platform 30 hours a week
Student Support Fund
We aim to assess applications within 4 working weeks. The 4 working weeks processing period commences once all required evidence has been submitted.